onsdag 18. juli 2007


This is an example from my cartoon "Miaowbarksqueek". Here the happy mouse discovers a book and gets its life turned upside-down. What a shame.


The cartoon is a spare time project, which I am having some fun with when not doing serious stuff for money. The initial idea for the cartoon was a fascination for the fact that animals, before deciding to act, do not, like some humans, reflect on the consequenses or the moral implications of their actions. In a sense, they are small, furry psykopats.


Hope you like them.

9 kommentarer:

Janice sa...

I like it.... some mothers feel like the end pic.... cause their children simply wont pick up a book.

Erik Petri sa...

Nice!
I wonder what kinda book it is: about taxes? PAris Hiltons memories from her prisontime? or?

What I learn from this is, that books laying around left behind, are left behind for a reason.....so don't pick it up!

Pampe-le-mousse sa...

Very funny or sad, i don't know. ^^
I think i would have made the contrary, but i love happy ends. :)

really good strip.

erin howe sa...

I love your cartoon and style (I aspire to be as good.) My cat always pees on books she doesn't like. I haven't disagreed with her yet on her literary opinion.

stangy sa...

wonderful composition and story line; like your thinking behind it as well - nice artwork!

Loni Edwards sa...

I like your strip! Very nice flow to it and even without words, very easy to interpret what is going on. Great job!

Eli Edmundson sa...

The last panels my favorite, I like your style and storytelling skills.

pupu-sketch sa...

Nice strip... I like it very much so simple. :)

Fossfor sa...

I really like the characters in these comics, well done!